Monday, November 12, 2007

Miss Capital City!




On Saturday night, Nov 10th, I attended the very first Miss Capital City (MAO) pageant! It was held at the Cadillac Club in Lansing! It was great to be able to cheer for so many of my friends that have cheered for me in the past! I love all pageants and all things that sparkle!
The whole night was fun and the competition was fierce! I am so glad that I was not a judge because all of the contestants were beautiful, wellspoken, and very talented! There were a few girls I have competed with before that have moved up to the Miss age group and they were awesome! I am so proud of them!

My friend and mentor, Tiffany Griffin, won the title and has an exciting year ahead of her! On Saturday she will be in the Silver Bells lighted parade which will end up at the steps of the Capital!! I would love to be there to see it!!!

Even though the room was full of MAO fans, I was deeply touched by the kind words of congratulations and the hugs! It was such a special night and I was happy to be a part of it!

No comments: