Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fitness USA!!!

On Friday after school, I went up to Flint to meet Jery my personal trainer for the next 6 months at Fitness USA! He is only 25 years old, but very knowledgeable about fitness and nutrition and will have me in top shape for the National pageant!

The facility is super nice and clean and has all the latest equipment and thankfully all of the machines are attached to a television so that we will can be preoccupied while we work ourselves into a sweat (it is probably used a distraction from all the pain!!)

This fitness training is one of the gifts I recieved from Fitness USA and because I am under 18 I have to have a parent with me so my mom gets to work out too!

Guess what my favorite food is? Tacos!! Yup, very hot and spicy too! But I want to be at Nationals in top shape soooooooo bad that I am willing to give them up for the next six months if I have to! Although, Jeri says I am allowed to "cheat" one day a week. It will probably always be a Sunday so I can still have my tacos, but just not as many!

I am really looking forward to the results of working out with a personal trainer. I have never had one before. I always work out anyway, but it helps to have someone tweak things! And I learned that Jery is great in Math and had a 3.9 gpa and said he would help me with Algebra anytime! I sure am a lucky girl! More later . . . . . . . :)

No comments: