Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

(My amazing and supportive brother, Seth and me)

I wanted to wish everyone a very blessed and Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for so many things this year! Here are a few...not in any special order:

Winning the amazing title of Miss Michigan Teen USA 2008
Keeping my grades up and making the National Honor Roll (again : ) ) as well as the school honor roll
Award from National Osteoporosis Foundation
Invitation to a Leadership Conference
Details that worked out for Eagle University
A peaceful passing of my Grandpa Mac on Saturday, November 17th
My 17th birthday on November 18th
My family and friends are safe and healthy as well as me
My new sister in law, Cary
A beautiful wedding for my brother, Seth
My returned stolen purse (which was bought in Spain)
Many opportunities for me to grow as a person and help others through charity events and community service as well as speaking engagements
And the many blessings from the Lord, my Savior

I can't believe it's snowing on Thanksgiving day!! And our Christmas tree is already up! (this morning)!!!
I hope that today would be a special day of true thanksgiving in your heart! God bless you!
Much love,
Elizabeth

No comments: