Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I support ALL pageants!!!!

Saturday evening on November 3rd I made a Royalty appearance at the Miss Washtenaw's Outstanding Teen Pageant (MAO ~ Miss America Organization)!! I was there to support my friend Richelle! She did an awesome job and I was so proud of her! :)

For those of you who may not know, I have competed in several different pageant systems: Sunburst, Dreamgirls, National American Miss (NAM), MAO, International, and this year the USA pageant. I support ALL pageants! :)

I have now won three State titles: in 2005 Michigan Dreamgirls State Pageant, 2006 Miss Michigan Jr. Teen ~ National American Miss and now Miss Michigan Teen USA 2008!!! I was first runner-up in the Michigan International pageant in March 2006 just before the win at NAM!! I have been in the top 5 in a few MAO pageants as well and won a local Sunburst when I was 12! :) Every experience (win or lose) has taught me alot about myself and has helped me to grow and develop into a confident competitor!!
If you have never been in a pageant I encourage you to try at least one! It will change your life. It sure did mine!! :)

No comments: