Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Sticker Shock" Distribution with S.A.D.D.

This is my second year as a member of the S.A.D.D. (Students Against Destructive Decisions) club and each year, during the end of the school year, we go out with our club Director and a DARE police officer to local grocery, party, and liquor stores to distribute stickers to be placed on liquor bottles. These stickers bring attention to the need to monitor sales of alchol to minors. I feel this is very important and I am proud to be a part of this organization.


With all of the proms, Senior parties, Open Houses for graduates, etc. this message needs to be a reminder to others. Not just for this time of year, but all year round too!


I can honestly say that I have never tried alcohol and I have no intention of doing so. I have a great time without it and I know that the decisions I make will be clear and healthy ones and I will have no regrets when making postitive choices for my life and future!! :)

PS> I am the second from the right. The red-head!! :)

No comments: