Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dr. McVicker in Toldeo, Ohio :)



















On July 18th I met a man who would change my smile forever!! He is a miracle worker and his name is Dr. McVicker. He works in Toledo, Ohio and his dental practice is one of the spectacular prizes I recieved when I was crowned Miss Michigan Teen USA 2008!

On the 18th I went to have my teeth whitened with a product called Brite Smile and wow . . . my teeth are unbelieveably white! :) The procedure was painless and easy (at least for me!!) but the technician, Jessica, worked hard to make my teeth white and perfect! I couldn't be happier!!

Yesterday, July 31st, I went back to see Dr. Mike to do a bit of contour work on my teeth. I didn't feel any pain and the results couldn't have been better! I have always been told I have a great smile, but now it is perfect! :) I will never forget Dr. Mike or his wonderful staff and the incredible job they all did on my teeth!

Thank you, Dr. Mike (and staff) God bless you all! :)

No comments: