Monday, October 15, 2007

Student of the Month :)

A few days before I began writing these blogs, I learned that I was one of twelve students named as a Student of the Month at Clarkston High School! There are 109 teachers at my school and approximately 1900 in the school of Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors. I was completely surprised, thrilled, and humbled all at the same time! A very special luncheon was given in our honor and we each recieved a certificate as well! We were awarded for: "Positive contributions we have made to CHS for academic achievement, attitude & behavior."
I was delighted to learn that it was my Psychology teacher, Ms. Peggy Grasso, that recommended me for this award! She is a former Psychologist, and for those of you that may not know it, I plan to become a Licensed Psychologist in the future! Ms. Grasso wrote very glowing remarks about me (which I was given to keep) and I felt like it was a confirmation that I am on the right path for my life and career where I can help others to lead happy and successful lives!

No comments: