Thursday, October 11, 2007

Homecoming 2007!!!!




Guess what!?!?! Titanic!!! That was the theme of this years Homecoming Dance! I was unable to go to the Homecoming football game Friday night (Oct 5th) because I had alot of homework. Our school was featured on Friday Football Frenzy! Not only was the game taped, but before school at the Frenzy and our pep rally in the late afternoon was aired too!!! Did anyone see me on TV?!?!?! Haha! I love our pep rallies! They really get the football team pumped up as we are still undefeated!!! GO WOLVES!!!!

Getting back to the dance : ) There were over 2,000 students in the gymnasium!!! It was 120 degrees on the dance floor! I'm not kidding either! It was insane! Even two kids fainted, but thankfully they were okay. It was ironic that our theme was Titanic because we were drenched in sweat and the floor was covered in our puddles of sweat. We were "swimming in the music" and had a blast!!!!

I absolutely LOVE my homecoming gown!!! : ) I bought it before I knew the theme was Titanic. The style fit perfectly and my red hair reflected that too (I think I looked like Kate Winslet who played Rose in the Titanic with Leonardo Decaprio!!! : )) I didn't have a date so a whole bunch of my friends rented a limo and we fit 16 of us inside it!!! It was AMAZING! I wouldn't mind riding in a limo all the time ; ) !!!!! We had great pictures taken at a gazebo and under a rustic/abandoned carriage shed for horses. And then after the dance we went bowling, which is a tradition for our group after every dance!!! It was a fun night and a memory I will cherish forever!!!!

No comments: