Friday, June 20, 2008

National Pageant Training!





















June 4-7th found me missing school :) and training in Cincinnati, with my Director, Melissa, for the National pageant! I had such a blast!
Former Miss Ohio USA queens Lauren Hall and Stacy Offenberger also helped Chelsie Miss Ohio Teen USA 2008 and me prepare for the big event!

While I was in Ohio, I was able to see more of the beautiful pictures that Todd Killen took from a photoshoot in January! I hope that you like them! I certainly do! The shot of me straight on in the black dress is hung up in Melissa's office and I was honored to see it!! She said it is one of her favorites! Mine too!

I am really working on this body everyday and getting it into the best shape that I can!
Melissa is expecting her second child (a girl!!) any minute and my prayers are with her and the baby! I will let you know the details when she is born!! :)

No comments: