Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Who will be the next Miss Michigan Teen USA????!!!!


I am so excited to meet all the girls tomorrow night competing for the title of Miss Michigan Teen USA 2009!! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that will change one of these young ladies life forever and I can't wait to see who it is!

Every contestant submitted a beautiful photo and I know several of the girls personally! While it will be hard for me to close this chapter of my life, I am honored to crown a new girl and very excited for her!

I am a Christian so I don't believe in luck (good or bad) so let me wish to each of you that you do your best by being yourself! Relax, smile, have fun and remember that "everything happens for a reason!!!"

God bless you!!!!
Much love,
Elizabeth : )


No comments: