Saturday, September 27, 2008

Introducing the beautiful new Miss Michigan Teen USA 2009 . . .Kristen Danyal!!! :)































I am very pleased to introduce our new Miss Michigan Teen USA 2009! Kristen Danyal is 18 years old, a college freshman, and is from Sterling Heights! Kristen is in a five year program to become a Physician's assistant! This was her very first pageant and she rocked the house! I am so proud of her! She was not afraid to ask questions and really took an interest in the USA system! She will do an amazing job at Nationals ~ I have no doubt! She is gorgeous and is a real sweetheart! I love her personality ~ so much fun and an easy smile!


The new Miss Michigan USA is Lindsey Tycholiz (we have known each other for years from the MAO system) and she is terrific too! These two new queens will do a fantastic job and will make all of Michigan proud!! :)


As for me, I cried during my farewell and I tried so hard not to, but sometimes there are things that just can't be helped! This has been the most incredible year of my life and I hated to see it end!! The standing ovation was a complete surprise to me and that made me cry even more!!!!! I was happy that I got the crown on Kristen without a problem (the last time I crowned my successor it immediately got knocked off when I gave the new queen a congratulatory hug!!!) at least this one stayed on for Kristen's "walk"!!!! :) I encourage everyone to embrace Kristen . . . she is very special and to give her all of your love and support!!!


Well, this is my last blog and I need to start getting ready for my last Homecoming dance tonight. . . so I send a very sincere thank you to all my family, friends, and loved ones for your continued love and encouragement all year! May the Lord bless and keep you until we meet again!


For the last time and with much love,


Elizabeth Anne Hawthorne

Miss Michigan Teen USA 2008

3 comments:

fanfarethefair said...

http://missmichiganteenusa.ytmnd.com/

Lo Ver said...

Do you know who deisgned the new Miss Michigan Teen USA's gown?

TiffanyG said...

Hi Liz! It's Tiffany! (Griffin)! I can't believe it's been so long since we've spoken! Listen, I have a huge favor to ask you, could you email me at thebrowns702@yahoo.com Thanks so much!!!