Thursday, August 7, 2008

Miss Teen USA or bust!! :)

Hi Everyone!

This will be my last posting before leaving for Miss Teen USA 2008 on Tuesday Aug 12th! The National pageant will be held in the Bahamas at the Atlantis Resort Aug 12-16th and I can hardly wait!!

This has been the most incredible year of my life and I am hoping that this will be a truly positive experience for me at the National pageant!! I have been preparing for this pageant all year and feel that I could not be any more ready than I am right now!

My heart is running over with so much love and appreciation for all of you my dear friends and family! The love and encouragement you each have shown to me during this year has been a huge blessing in my life and has left me with so much hope, joy, and fullfillment like nothing else.

I do not know what the future holds, but I do trust the One who does and can make all things possible for me! My motto has always been "everything happens for a reason" and I believe this is true. So whatever happens at Nationals will be well with my soul. I promise to go and do my very best and represent Michigan in a very positive and refreshing way!

I would like to thank each of you for allowing me to share with you the exciting adventures I have had during this reign as your Miss Michigan Teen USA 2008 . . . it has been my priviledge to represent our beautiful state with integrity, style, class, and a heart of gratitude!
I will write a report of my travels and pageant experience when I return from the Bahamas!

Until then . . . .
Thank you for your support! May the Lord bless and keep you!

Much love,
Elizabeth Anne Hawthorne
Miss Michigan Teen USA 2008

No comments: